Wednesday, December 5, 2012

I Love Birthdays!

Today Dan and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary. I can’t believe we’ve been dating for 2 years now. It seemed like just yesterday I was meeting him and thinking I couldn’t stand the kid. Look how far we’ve come... ;)

Not only is it our anniversary, but it is also Dan’s birthday!! He made it so convenient to not just have his birthday today but to make us “official” well. Props to Dan....

Tonight I took Dan to Joe’s Crab Shack for dinner. He thought it was just us but then all of his friends were there waiting to surprise him! It was great! I’m so happy that we were able to pull off the surprise and that everyone was willing to come out and celebrate.

IMG_3324

Joe’s Crab Shack was a great place to celebrate a birthday. We were put in the “party room” so we didn’t have to worry about being too loud.The service was great and they didn’t mind us being such a big group. The best part was that they made Dan get up to sing and dance around the restaurant which was pretty funny to watch.

Now for the exciting part of birthdays.. Presents! I will be taking Dan skydiving at  SkyDive Sebastian and I am so excited he wasn’t able to figure out his gift before hand. I’m super nervous to skydive, but know he has been wanting to do this forever so it was nice to see his reaction when he opened his gift. Has anyone else sky dived before?! I’m anxious to hear how it is from anyone I can!

It’s been a long but great day and time for sleep. Until next time!

Happy Birthday and Anniversary, Dan! I love you!

IMG_3311

No comments:

Post a Comment