Monday, December 10, 2012

ICE, ICE Baby

 

Dan and I have been making our own Christmas traditions and decided to continue our tradition of going to ICE! at Gaylord Palms again this year.

IMG_3284

I definitely have to say that this year’s ice sculptures were the best that I have seen from years past. The only thing I didn’t like about this year was that it seemed a lot colder than the years past. I don’t know if the coats were lighter or they were blasting colder air, but we went through everything in 10 minutes and I felt like we didn’t get the most for our money! Regardless, it was a great time and something different and fun to do!

IMG_3296

If you’re planning to go, I recommend going during the week so that it is a lot less crowded and there aren’t as many little kids later in the night. Weekdays are cheaper too! Regardless of when you go, I definitely recommend it! Don’t forget to dress warm and enjoy the cold weather! 

IMG_3285

No comments:

Post a Comment