Tuesday, December 18, 2012

USA vs. China


This past weekend Dan and I graced my family again with our presence. Friday night we spent with my mom hanging out and decorating the Christmas tree.
Saturday was spent lounging around (which doesn’t happen often!) Saturday night Dan and I headed to Boca Raton, Florida for the Women’s USA soccer game. I have been wanting to see the women’s soccer team play in person ever since I started watching the World Cup when they played as well as when they played this year in the Olympics. I was so excited just to get to be there!
 
The game was held at FAU Stadium. Little did I know our seats were 11th row. It was awesome!
215178_4011419892477_1532056803_n
 
The women’s team ended up winning 4-1 against China. Dan and I had a great time and it was a great way to spend a Saturday night!
 
IMG_3362IMG_3360

No comments:

Post a Comment