Monday, December 31, 2012

New Year's Eve

I can't believe the end of the year is here! 2012 came and went and now it's time for 2013. Every year I say the same thing and wonder how the next year can top the past because of how great each year really is. I always like to reflect and think about the year and what I want to happen for the next year. Each year I write a personal letter to myself and like to see how much has changed along with myself.

Tonight Dan and I will be with some family friends which is A-Okay with me. I feel like New Year's Eve always puts so much pressure with people to have the best plans (including myself.) I partially blame the media and all of the movies/tv shows that show people having an epic NYE. Especially this episode from The OC. It is by far my favorite tv show and I have to watch this episode every New Years. Ahh I swoon and melt every time I hear this song!! (Excuse my cheesiness).



I hope everyone has a wonderful night tonight and enjoy your time spending it with whoever it may be. Be safe and have a Happy New Year! See yall in 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment