Sunday, December 2, 2012

Miami vs. New England

This past weekend I was in West Palm celebrating my step mom’s birthday as well as taking a Sunday trip to Miami for a football game.

Saturday night we spent at Frigates. Donna had all of her friends and family come out to basically drink (and eat...) to celebrating her birthday.

get-attachment (5)get-attachment (3)

They had the best appetizer... FRIED PICKLES!

get-attachment (2)In case you have never had fried pickles, you need to find out what you’ve been missing. They are literally the best thing ever and if you dip it in ranch, it’s even better.

Besides the food being good, the atmosphere at Frigates awesome. It opens up to a large patio and an even larger outdoor bar. It looks so pretty at night that if I lived in Palm Beach Gardens, I’d definitely go there a lot more often. I can’t wait to go back there!

Sunday morning we made a trip to Miami for the Dolphins/Patriots game!

IMG_3299

There was a group of my dad and step mom’s friends of about 40 of us and it was an awesome time. Although I find 9AM a little early to be tailgating, it was definitely worth it and so much fun. One of the guys made these amazing burgers that I can’t wait to grill for myself!

IMG_3300( All the recipes can be found in an e-book by a friend of mine.. Just need to find out the name of the e-book and I’ll tell you all about it. Winking smile

Sadly, the Dolphins lost, but it was a great time just getting to be with everyone.

get-attachment (1)get-attachment

No comments:

Post a Comment