Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Big Girl World

 

Good evening everyone!

Yesterday I had every intention of posting on here when I got home last night, but after the day that I had, I didn’t even want to get on a computer. Yesterday was my first day of work in the big girl world! It is my first full time job meaning I work Monday-Friday all day and into the evening. Before that, I just had a part time job and babysat to make some money while trying to find a new job!

Boy has my world changed. I have this issue called trying to be a perfectionist. I want to do the best job possible and want everyone to give me rave reviews. Well, I have to come realize that that is not going to happen, especially day 2 into working, but I still continue to stress myself out about it all day and even when I come home from work. So far, I really like my new job, but I wish I could stay at home and just blog and pin things on Pinterest all day! (Hey, a girl can dream right??)

It’s safe to say that it is going to take some time getting used to all of this, but it is nice to know that I have friends who have been in the same position as me at one point or another and a lot of other people who are being supportive. I’d like to know if anyone else out there has had the same issues as me? Feel free to share! And by the way… Is it the weekend yet?? Winking smile

Me on my first day of work!

20121105_073558

Dress/Blazer: Forever 21. Flats: Tory Burch. Watch: Target. Coffee Mug: TJMaxx

No comments:

Post a Comment