Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!


Happy Thanksgiving from Delaware, Ohio! 

For the holiday break, Dan and I flew up to Ohio on Wednesday to spend the rest of the holiday week here with my mom's side of the family. Mom flew in on Tuesday so I was happy to meet up with her. Because Dan's entire family (besides his sister) lives in England, Dan makes most of his holiday travels with me and I am always excited to have him around on the holidays. :)

Wednesday night, Alli (my cousin) and her fiance took us out on the Delaware town. Their high school has a tradition where all the old kids get together downtown just to see everyone while they're home. I think that's a pretty cool idea. We made it to Backstretch Bar and enjoyed some people watching!

Cousin and me at Backstretch!
Today has been a day of resting up for the big meal. Boy was it delicious! I am so thankful to be part of a large extended family and have great people to spend the holidays with. I am extremely lucky to be able to travel and have Dan doing these things with me. I have a lot to be thankful for this year!

Pre-Thanksgiving Meal


Helping Mom in the kitchen


Desserts... Yum!

I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving! Eat, love, and laugh a lot! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment