Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Getting My Zumba On

 

Photo Credit: Here

I hope everyone is off to a great week so far! I’m happy that it’s Wednesday and that I’ve made it through the second half of the week at my new job. So far I really like the job I’m doing and the people that I work with. Still, the biggest adjustment is working every day and not getting home until the early evening.

With that said, I’ve been having some issues getting to the gym after I get home to work. I feel like I have to literally drag myself to get there. Well, last night I decided to take a Zumba class and LOVED it! I had the best instructor when I went to UCF and Zumba-ed all the time. I even lost 20 pounds and 2 pant sizes from it, so needless to say I’m a big Zumba advocate. There is something about the upbeat music and dancing that not only puts me in a good mood but gives me a great workout. I have been searching high and low for a good Zumba class that really gets me moving and sweating and haven’t had much luck until last night. Needless to say I’ll be going back to that class to get my Zumba on. Now I just wish I could be able to have Zumba class everyday!

I’m thinking about possibly getting the Zumba game for Wii. Does anyone have it?? I’d love to know what they thought about it!

We’re almost to the weekend, everyone! Enjoy the rest of your evening. This girl is ready to relax!

No comments:

Post a Comment