Sunday, November 4, 2012

U…C…F… Knights!

 

Yesterday afternoon I headed over to UCF to tailgate for the Homecoming game. It was great to see old friends and I am always up for a fun tailgate! It was definitely weird to see the little freshman and all of the other college kids wandering around Memory Mall. I can remember the days well and even though I just graduated in May, a part of me was nostalgic and made me want to be back in college living those carefree days. While I am still a Grad Student at UCF, it is a totally different experience because most of my classes are online and I am working every day of the week as opposed to my two day class schedule like I used to have!

For those of you who are still in college and itching to just graduate and be done with school, I encourage you to take the time and enjoy what you have for the time being, because once you graduate, you can’t go back and relive those nights of doing absolutely ridiculous things (And you know everyone has had a few of those!) Enjoy college while you can, because it can’t last forever. Smile

Silly boys playing with my camera!IMG_3228

Me and my college bestie/roommate!IMG_3232

This ole couple met at UCF!IMG_3242

Memory Mall!IMG_3239

I hope everyone has had a great weekend. I’m enjoying relaxing for the rest of the day preparing for my first day of big girl work tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment