Friday, November 2, 2012

Happy November!

 

Happy November, everyone! I I really can’t believe that fall is here and that the holidays are right around the corner. Some of the best things about the holidays are the amazing recipes and foods that are cooked. While the recipe I’m about to share with you isn’t quite “fallish,” it’s definitely a winner in our house and if you love Asian food, you’re in for a treat!

Introducing… Sweet and Sour Chicken and Fried Rice!

(Yes, both of these pictures were ones that I took of my homemade meal)IMG-20121028-00064

IMG-20121028-00065

I wish I could call this recipe mine, but I found it HERE. It tastes better than any of the Asian restaurants I’ve had and it is also  lot fresher!  Thank you to “Life as a Loft House” for posting this recipe! Happy Eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment