Monday, November 26, 2012

Whirlwind Weekend

 

What a whirlwind of the past couple of weeks that I have had! Let’s recap a little bit so I can get up to speed on everything. This is the last week I ever want to fall behind in blogging, so after this week, I vow to be a faithful blogger everyone can grow to know and love!

The rest of Thanksgiving break went by rather quickly. Let me highlight a couple of points:

1. Being a loyal and loving boyfriend Dan is, he went with me to see Breaking Dawn with me at  The Strand in downtown Delaware and I must say the movie was awesome!! The Strand is an old theater that shows new movies for only 4 bucks a ticket! The inside isn’t as nice as how the outside portrays itself, but it was cool to be in such an old theater that definitely has a lot of old history. In fact, it was the same theater my mom used to go to during her high school days so it’s cool to know the theater is still around.  Now back to the movie....

Breaking Dawn was incredible! It was so much better than all of the other ones and while there was a scene that was not in the book, it made the ending so much better! I was sweating the scene out, but it could have not been better. I definitely recommend seeing it. (And know you Twi-hards have probably already seen it a couple of times...). It’s sad to know that the series is over and all the Twilight hype will stop. The first movie came out while I was a freshman in college so it’s weird to know that the final movie happened the same year I graduated. Where has time gone?!

2. Dan and I left on Sunday to come back to Orlando and ended up getting delayed over 6 hours in the airport thanks to Southwest Luckily the staff was super nice and understanding. We each got a voucher for $100 to redeem for future flights so that at least helped ease the pain of being delayed for so long.

I got a new phone! You will now this girl on her Samsung Galaxy S3---

get-attachment (2)

I will cherish the time I had with my Blackberry, but it was seriously time to move up in the world. The poor thing was old and dying on me all the time. Now enough about the blackberry let’s get back to my new phone! The thing is awesome. It has so many cool features and apps that my old phone didn’t have and it is pretty much the coolest thing ever. Did I mention I’m in love with the case I got from  Etsy.

il_570xN.357616713_3zp8

These next couple of weeks are going to be crazy insane and can’t believe Christmas will be here soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment