Saturday, November 24, 2012

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas!

This Thanksgiving trip as been full of a lot of this:

And I've enjoyed every minute of it! From last weekend all the way through to the second weekend of January Dan and I will be on the go with many different activities so the fact that we are getting to just relax, spend time with family, and just hang out, it has actually been really nice. 

This morning we actually woke up to snow on the ground! Living in Florida, I rarely ever get to see snow, and even though it was barely coming down, I was more than excited to get to see it.
(Pardon my appearance, I had just woken up!)




The back porch covered in snow!


It's our last night in Ohio before heading back to the real world in Florida, so we're just hanging out with family and laying low. Have a great weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment