Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to everyone out there!

Last night Dan and I celebrated with family friends. It was a relaxing evening and nice to not have to deal with crowds, over priced bars, and traffic. We got to see the ball drop and spend it with each other, which was all I needed.

My biggest resolution this year is to maintain this blog and make it the best that I can be. I want to add features, more pictures, and to make new blog friends. I read about so many people having blog friends, and think it is just a neat opportunity to connect with people that you find with similar interests to you. That is my biggest resolution this year, and hope to stick with it.

Tomorrow it’s back to work for me after enjoying the week off. Let’s hope I can make the transition as easily as possible. We’ll see about that!

 

20121231_2343551357008934072

No comments:

Post a Comment