Wednesday, October 17, 2012

All Or Nothing

Hi! I’m Molly. Welcome to my blog. This is something that I have wanted to do for a while now, and am finally working up the courage to start this thing out. I’m new to this process but have been a lover of many blogs for a while now. I’m a recent graduate of the University of Central Florida and have spenIMG_3030t many unemployed days dreaming of having my own blog to talk about my recent travels and experiences of my life in here Orlando. This is a learning process for me, so hold tight while I figure it out and I promise you this site will be anything but boring. That picture on the side? Yep, that’s me. I was on a Carnival Cruise (which I’m sure you’ll see my blogging about at some point) celebrating my 23rd birthday with my boyfriend Dan. And Dan? We’ve been dating almost 2 years. You’ll probably see him around on the blog often too. Get ready blogging world, I’m officially making my debut!

No comments:

Post a Comment