Monday, October 22, 2012

My Weekend Recap

What a whirlwind weekend this was! I feel like it was just Friday and here it is already Monday.
Friday- I babysat in the morning. I made myself go to the gym to allow myself 30 minutes on the Elliptical. Thank God for the Elliptical TVs showing Sex and the City because I did NOT want to be there working out! Something about it being the weekend makes it so hard for me to get in that gym mode. However, I made it and was happy when it was over. Friday night was low key. I went to Dan’s soccer game and they won. Lucky for me there is a bar inside the soccer complex which allowed me to really enjoy the game. Winking smile
The best news game Friday afternoon. I have officially gone and gotten myself a full time job! I have applied to hundreds thousands of places and finally heard back from this one place and that one place turned out to be an awesome job and has an awesome location so it just fit perfectly! I start in November so until then I’ll continue to my crummy part time job.
Saturday- Consisted of a celebratory dinner to one of my favorite restaurants with Dan. We went to KOBE Japanese Steakhouse and it was divine. I love this place because they cook in front of you so it’s not just a meal you’re having; it’s an experience! We usually go here for special occasions, so when we go we enjoy every second of it! I got the chicken and now wish I had a picture to show you how yummy it looked! Side note: Make sure to get the “white sauce” with your meal. It is SO good and goes great with the noodles/rice/meat/everything they give you!
The last part of the evening was spent at the movies. I have been wanting to see Frankenweenie forever!! MV5BMjIxODY3MjEwNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTMzNjc4Nw@@._V1._SY317_I am a lover of all things Halloween and thought this would be something good to enhance my Halloween experience for the season. This movie was super cute and I found myself laughing along with all of the other children when they were laughing. (Is that a good or a bad thing??) Some parts were a little upsetting, especially when the dog died, because it hit so close to home for me. But overall, I left feeling happy and that’s the feeling I love the most after going to see a movie. I would definitely recommend it for everyone of all ages!




Sunday- We had GORGEOUS weather here in Orlando so the day was spent outside. We took a trip to Typhoon Lagoon! More on our adventure there in my next post!

Happy Monday Everyone!! Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment