Sunday, October 28, 2012

Halloweekend


Happy Halloweekend for those of you who have been celebrating this weekend. I always love the hype leading up to Halloween. Sometimes I think I enjoy the actual moments leading up to the holidays in general!

Last night Dan and I attended our friends’ 3rd annual Halloween party and it sure did not disappoint.  Before the party we stopped off at Moes. I haven’t been there in over a year and was having a craving for a quesadilla. Well, I saw ranch on the menu and if ranch is anywhere to be seen, I’m all about it. (More to come on that in a different post). I ordered the Chicken Club Quesadilla that had Chipotle Ranch on it and boyyyyy was it spicy. I am not one for hot sauces and this was a tad over the top for me. All in all it was good, but I think I’ll stick to my normal quesadilla next year when I go in.

What the Goodies Looked Like- Can’t forget a side of queso! (Their queso is the best!)get-attachment (4)

After dinner, it was off to the Halloween party. I’m already thinking about what I want to be next year because I can never think of anything creative and next year I really want to make my own costume! Drum Roll Please…….

IMG_3165
I went as a sailor and Dan went as a “blind ref.” (Sidenote: His costume was not meant to be offensive in any way, it was all fun and games and all of our friends loved it!). Over all, the night was a lot of fun and lets just say I’m feeling it today. The rest of the day involves a lot of relaxation, pumpkin carving, and some baking! Happy Sunday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment