Tuesday, October 23, 2012

“Switch” By Megan Hart

 

If you know me, you’ll know that I am a big fan of books. I love reading about romance, friendship, traveling, mysteries, and everything else under the sun. There is something so great about having a book in front of you and getting lost in it and not able to think about anything else but what is going on in that story. I’ll proudly admit that I read the Fifty Shades of Grey series by E.L. James and loved it. There is something so great about seeing how much a man and woman love either other (minus all of that other kinky stuff that was involved). If you liked that book, then I think you will enjoy “Switch” by Megan Hart.

Screen Shot 2012-05-15 at 11.41.06 AM

While this book was a little bit random at times, and had some jumpy plot lines throughout, it was an overall quick and easy read that was able to capture my attention the week I put into reading this book. The main character goes back and forth between her past relationship and a new neighbor and has many different issues with her mom, her boss, her father, and best friend. There was a lot going on in a small book and some areas were a lot more graphic and one-on-one (if you get what I’m saying); which is a lot different than 50 Shades. I don’t want to give too much away, but if you can get past some of the graphic and undeveloped parts of the story, you have yourself a quick and easy read for some quick entertainment!

Happy Tuesday! Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment