Saturday, October 27, 2012

My Weekend Recap


I know the weekend isn’t quite over yet, but I don’t want to have a super long post awaiting me tomorrow evening after the festivities are over!

Last night, Dan had his soccer game and because it finished early, we got to have a date night! We headed over to Longhorn Steakhouse (One of my favorite restaurants by the way!) and enjoyed a delicious meal. If you go sometime  soon, make sure to sign up for their e-mails because you will get a coupon for a free appetizer. If  you haven’t had the wild west shrimp, I highly recommend it. It is amazing!

After dinner, Dan wanted to see the movie “Alex Cross.” And because he supports me and all of my chick flick movies, I tried to be supportive and go see this movie with him. Well,  it was a big epic fail because it was completely violent and had people dying all over the place. I’m not one for negative or sad movies, but if you like action, suspense, and Tyler Perry, then you might be able to take a shot and enjoy this movie. Apparently “Alex Cross” is based on a series of books by James Patterson. I’ve never read any of them, and don’t really intend to with how I felt about the movie. But, never say never!

I’m going to attempt to take pictures of what I wear out, and because I’m new to this, give me some time so I can fully conquer my outfits of the day. =)

Date Night (Pardon the quality- It was on a blackberry and in the movie theater): IMG-20121026-00052get-attachment
(Shirt: Heart Elbow Patch Sweater by ASOS found here.  Skinny Jeans by Target found here. Shoes: Tory Burch. Purse: Marley Lilly. Necklace: Etsy by Karen.)
Time to get ready for my friends’ annual Halloween party! Have a good Saturday!

2 comments: