Monday, October 22, 2012

Typhoon Lagoon

get-attachment

Dan and I made our way to Typhoon Lagoon on Sunday. Neither of us had been to this Disney waterpark so we were anxious to see what it would be like! Our only comparison we had to this park was Blizzard Beach and that is still by far my favorite water park of the two!
Story behind Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon: Legend has it that it was created by a huge storm. The typhoon made the land a perfect source for water slides and it turned into a tropical island full of water slides, rivers, and rapids.

The water park had tons to offer for all ages. The individual and partner slides, a kiddy area, as well as monstrous wave pool that surfers could even surf on! The coolest part was there was a “Swim-n-Snorkel” with baby sharks, sting rays, and fish. We didn’t get the chance to do it because the water was really cold and Dan isn’t a fan of snorkeling. I wish I had more pictures to show but I didn’t have my waterproof camera with me so it made it hard to take pictures considering I was at a water park. Boo.

While it was completely empty in the park due to it being out of season, my advice is to come early and set up camp with your towels on your lounge chairs. It was a tough one trying to find a place for us to lay out!

They have great food, entertainment, and everything you need to have a memorable experience at the waterpark. If you need any Disney advice, don’t hesitate to ask Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment