Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!


Happy Halloween, Everyone!

Today is my second favorite day of the year. (Christmas is my favorite if you didn't know) I look forward to this day every year and love watching the morning talk shows to see what type of Halloween celebration they are going to have on television.

This past Sunday night Dan and I carved our pumpkin, baked some goodies, and enjoyed the cool weather that Orlando has had the past couple of days.  Ever since I was little, I have always carved pumpkins with my family, and now that I live away from them, I’m still making sure I continue my holiday traditions.
halloweenIMG-20121028-00070
Tonight Dan and I went to a Halloween Festival our city puts on every year. We live in an older neighborhood and don’t have many trick-or-treaters, so we decided it was the place to be this lovely Wednesday night. Honestly, it was just geared towards children and their families that wanted to stand in line for candy. There wasn't much else to do, but Dan and I had a fun time walking around looking at all the creative costumes and enjoying the weather.

IMG_3213
IMG_3218IMG_3217

I hope everyone has a safe and happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment