Monday, October 22, 2012

Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party!


IMG_2978
If there isn’t anything I love more, it is combining Magic Kingdom and Halloween into an amazing party for everyone to celebrate the holiday.

Dan and I went back in September, but I wanted to post about it and let everyone know that they should definitely go if they love Halloween and Disney!

The party starts at 7:00 PM and goes until Midnight, but you can start getting into the park at 4:00 PM and enjoy all of the attractions and entertainment that Disney has to offer! The best part is that you get to trick-or-treat throughout the park and get all sorts of yummy candy!

disney2 
(See how excited I was to have my trick-or-treat bag?)

If you do make it to the Halloween party, you HAVE to check out the Halloween Parade that features all of the “evil” Disney characters. (As well as your other favorites!). The Parade happens twice at night allowing you not to miss it! After the Parade, the Panoramic fireworks are definitely not to miss and are done early enough that if you have children with you, you can still get home at a reasonable hour or continue the fun until Midnight!

IMG_2970

I have heard the the Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is definitely better than Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, but I have yet to go to that. I’m hoping to check it out sometime in November, so when I do, I can give you a straight answer. Winking smile

My Advice: The earlier you go, the lest crowded it will be, so make note for next year and go in late September or during the week so that the lines are a lot less of a burden.

Tickets are still available through November 2nd, so make sure you get your tickets here while you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment