Saturday, January 19, 2013

A Day at Disney Quest

Happy Weekend, Everyone!

After last weekend’s wedding festivities, I have been looking forward to a relaxing weekend full of nothing.  And so far it’s been just as that!

Friday night looked a lot like this… IMG_20130118_210914

Today Dan and I headed down to Downtown Disney for a little fun at Disney Quest! If you haven’t been there and you love video games, this place would be a must-do for you. While I’m not big on all of the virtual stuff, I do love competition and some old school video games as well as the fun interactive stuff so it made for a fun afternoon!

DisneyQuest

One of the attractions was part of the magic carpets of Aladdin where you had to put on your “safety turban.” Naturally we had to get a picture with our “turbans” on. Safety first!20130119_134706

While I had complimentary tickets to Disney Quest, I could not imagine actually paying full price for that place. I’d rather go to a theme park instead. However, if you are a huge gamer, this place is for you. I could go back at some point in time, but for now, I’ll stick with the Disney parks and their amazingly tasty popcorn!

20130119_151719

No comments:

Post a Comment