Sunday, January 13, 2013

Wedding Bells

Yesterday Jacqueline and Omar because Mr. and Mrs. Hutton. It was a beautiful service and I was happy to be a part of it.

Friday evening the rehearsal took place at St. James Cathedral. The church is beautiful and if I were to get married in Orlando, I would highly consider this place. After the rehearsal, we headed to the rehearsal dinner at CafĂ© Murano. I had never been there before, but the food was excellent. And boy, Friday night is the prime place for old folks to break it down. If you’re ever in the Altamonte area, this place is great to go and have a drink be entertained. And, as usual, I forgot to take pictures until it was too late, but I did make sure to take a picture of dessert...molten cake & an Espresso martini! Winking smile

20130111_20115120130111_222712


Saturday morning we got to the Embassy Suites bright and early to start getting ready. Being a bridesmaid tough work.. Sitting there while someone does your hair and makeup, phew! Hehe. The most important job is to keep the bride calm. I was so excited for her to get married! After the ceremony, we headed to The Mezz for the reception. It was a nice size  and all around a good time.  They had an ice bar that would chill the liquor for your drink. It was so cool!

Dan and I after the ceremony <3409631_4148316154798_1889096198_n
20130112_181134_HDR

We drank and danced the night away and even continued the celebration at 310 Lakeside. Now I’m relaxing working on some different projects for myself that I have in the works so stay tuned for that. Oh and munching on some wedding take home M&Ms. They’re even personalized! How cute is that??

20130113_154955

No comments:

Post a Comment