Sunday, January 20, 2013

Monday Munchies

Happy Monday, Everyone! I hope everyone had a lovely weekend. I know I was trying to post this every Monday, and I already slipped last week. Woops. Lets try this again!

Sunday Night- “Best Burgers Ever” w/pasta salad

get-attachment

Thank you Little Miss Momma for posting this delicious recipe!! These burgers were amazing and I highly suggest anyone to try them. Note: In the recipe itself, Little Miss Momma states the burgers will fall apart on a grill and she was right! I made mine on my George Foreman grill which was a little bit more messy, but made the burgers stay together.

Monday- Simple Chicken Pot Pie

get-attachment (1)get-attachment (3)

This was a pretty good and semi-healthy meal we had tonight. While I didn’t leave the table feeling like I had eaten a whole lot, Dan loved it. Yes, it was simple to make, but not my favorite.

Tuesday- Leftovers! We have so much food in the fridge right now, we gotta get eatin!

Wednesday- Dan’s Fried Chicken (Hoping to share the recipe once I can get it from him!)

Thursday- BBQ Chicken Wraps

Friday- Crock Pot Meatballs

I’m hoping to share my own recipes as the week goes on! Like I said before, my recipes are simple to make and quick and easy for all people my age (and older) to try. No one should be afraid to cook! It’s easy and I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment