Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Oh, The Places I Want to Go

With the new year upon us, I’m always thinking about where I want to go and what I want to do within the new year I started thinking about what countries I want to visit and can hopefully cross off my bucket list.

1. London,England: (Preferably on New Year’s Eve to see the London Eye—Come on, how beautiful is this??)

2. Bora, Bora: This would be a perfect honeymoon spot!

3. Auschwitz: I know this may look weird, but I had the biggest fascination with WWII and all of the history that took place along with it. I loved Anne Frank and thought the coolest place was the Holocaust museum in Washington,D.C. Those people went through so much and they deserve to be remembered. (I’m not posting a picture out of remembrance for all those affected.)

4. Amsterdam:

5. Venice, Italy: I really want to take a gondola ride.

6. Sydney, Australia: Climbing the Sydney Harbour Bridge is on my bucket list!

7. Paris,France

8. Dublin, Ireland: In Ireland, it is tradition that every leap year a woman can propose to a man and it not be unlucky! Not that I plan to go here and do this..just sayin…

9. Santorini, Greece:

10. Rome Italy:                 

11. Spainibiza-island-spain (9)

 

What is on your world travel bucket list??

No comments:

Post a Comment