Saturday, January 5, 2013

“Winter” In the Park

Happy Weekend, Everyone! Now that I am working full time, I live for the weekends!

Dan and I spent a relaxing Friday night down in Winter Park at the ice skating rink. Back in November, I found a Groupon for the ice skating rink they put out during the holiday season in Winter Park called “Winter in the Park.” Thinking we would have time to go before Christmas, I bought the Groupon for two ice skating tickets. Well, here we are come January and we were able to go!

The tent is rather large and is set up in downtown Winter Park. While the ice skating rink isn’t rather large, the whole are was nice and set up pretty well. The ice rink was cold (I suggest at least a jacket). They had plenty of benches and tables to sit around and take a break if you feet started hurting. They even had a little concession stand which was really nice. Needless to say it was a cheap and easy date night out and something different for Dan and I to do. I’d go back again next holiday season!

IMG_3380

IMG_3381                   IMG_3382

No comments:

Post a Comment