Monday, January 7, 2013

Monday Munchies

I hope everyone steered clear of the Monday blue’s today. This is my first day back to work where I’ll be working a full week since December. I foresee this being a little challenging. I have decided to implement something called the Monday Munchies where I get to share with you what I have planned for the week and some of the new recipes I plan to try/know are good from my Pinterest!

Sunday- Last night I made loaded baked potato and chicken casserole for dinner. Boy was it delicious! Thanks to the Steiner Family Blog for posting this fab recipe. I’ve added it to my recipe cards and plan to make it again!

get-attachment

Monday- Cheeseburger Wraps with a side of pasta salad. Thanks to Semi Homemade Mom for posting this one! While it might not be the healthiest meal under the sun, it was the BCS Championship so a little comfort food for a football game is A-Okay with me. Sadly I didn’t even get to take a picture of what it looked like, I ate it so quickly. Oops. Smile

Tuesday- Hawaiian Marinated Chicken with Baked Potato Cuts. All I plan to do is season the cuts with the same seasoning I used to season the potatoes from Sunday’s recipe!

Wednesday- Raviolis and Salad. This one is easy because they were bought for the store. This is “Dan’s Specialty.” hehe

Thurs-Sat These nights will be filled with Jacqueline’s wedding festivities so I don’t have to worry about dinner!

The best part about the recipes that I will be posting are that they are easy for anyone like myself (and age) to make. I don’t spend much on the groceries and it makes a lot which is perfect for leftovers. Bon Apetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment